June 4, 2014


Wednesday - Hot and sunny

An okay day until the end. 

I slept in a little this morning, but not a lot.  I got up and watched my TV shows, checked email and of course had breakfast.  That was rather nice.

During the day I did some laundry, had lunch, and also worked on my projects.  I made a necklace out of three colours of tarn, and also a rosette from tarn and a zipper.  It was a lot of work for such a tiny thing.  I got a few things together for my presentation too.  Just a few.  I'm not quite sure whether I'm going to plan things out, or wing it.  I hope I do a bit of planning!

F came home around 5:30 and was in an odd mood.  I asked him if he wanted dinner and he said whenever.  After a while I got it together.  We finished up my soup from last week, and had a choice of ham or sea-chicken salad sandwiches.  They were really delicious in all honesty.  During dinner I was telling F a story when he said something rude to me.  After dinner, while I was putting things away, he went to bed and has been "asleep" ever since.  

I was the one who ended up doing the dishes and clearing things away.  I did up the garbage early too.  I've spent the last few hours alone, rather happily I must say.  A few minutes ago the door to the bedroom was closed, so someone must have woken up enough to do that!

Tomorrow I might see if I can go and get my hair cut, or go out for a bite to eat and a read of my new Journal.  I'm not really sure what I'll get up to.  Come back and find out what I'm up to!  Night.

No comments: