July 11, 2014


Friday-Rainy in the morning, Sunny in the afternoon, Rainy at night

A pretty good day!

I didn't sleep that well last night.  I had drunk too much water the day before. Sigh.  F, poor guy, had to get up very early this morning so he was up at 6:00 am.  I said a sleepy goodbye to him.

I got up a tad late today, but still managed to do my morning things…except for some reason I didn't do any crochet.  Darn!

I had a quiet afternoon, did a couple of things around the apartment, scanned my cards and took them to the post office.  At the post office I bought some more stamps and then came home again.

F wasn't late tonight at all.  He had told me that he probably would be!  I was a little disappointed that he wasn't honestly.  Anyhoo, after a bit of a cuddle we decided to go out for dinner.  My first choice's parking lot was very busy, so we ended up at Cocos.

We had a pretty decent meal there and then came home via the grocery store.  I didn't need anything, so I stayed in the car and let F go in by himself.  

At home I did a little bit of internet catalogue shopping to find something for my niece.  I got F to order the things for me, that was a bit of a kerfuffle, but it got done.  Yay.  

We had a fairly quiet evening of watching TV.  F has just gone to bed, I'm not sure if I will soon or not.  I don't really feel like going to bed yet.  

Tomorrow F has his usual dentist appointment, a trip to the doctor and a visit to his mother's to help her prepare for Obon, which is around now in Tsuruoka. For myself, I don't really have anything planned.  I really hope that we have a good day.  Wish me luck!  Night.

No comments: