July 15, 2014


Tuesday - Hot and sunny

A good day.

I woke up before F this morning, then again, I went to bed before him too!  How about that?  I didn't get up early though. Oh well.  

I had a quiet morning, had breakfast and even made some tea for myself when it looked like I was going to fall asleep.  I did more crochet and I decided that I'm going to start working on the next bit of my bag.  Yay for me.  

In the afternoon I scanned my incoming and outgoing cards and uploaded them to the Postcrossing website.  After that, I decided to run my outgoing cards to the post office.  I bundled them up and rode off.  I also hit up a convenience store for a quick bite to eat, and then came home.  

F came home before 6 today and almost immediately went and took a nap.  He didn't wake up until I woke him up around 8!  

We went out for dinner.  I suggested Gusto and that's where we went.  We both had the same thing, and it was nice.  We had a steak & avocado salad on rice.  It came with dessert (peach jelly) and drink bar.  All in all, it was a nice meal.  

We ran a few errands at the drugstore and also at the grocery store.  That was nice to get a few things done.  I'm going to make dinner tomorrow night, but I'm going to try and keep it simple! I even found a recipe for it already.

We came home and had a quiet evening.  I watched The Following and Law & Order.  I'll probably go to bed fairly soon though. 

I'm not sure what I'll get up to tomorrow though.  I might go out in the morning if the weather is decent, if not, I'll probably do my usual morning thing.  Anyway, that's it for me.  I'll talk to you tomorrow, night.

No comments: