July 22, 2014


Tuesday - Muggy and hot

A good day.

I got up early this morning and turned on my computer, did the usual stuff I do.  I was so sleepy today that I took a bit of a nap between my two shows, but managed to wake up in time for my other show.

I stayed home today, and enjoyed myself.  I did turn on the air conditioner in the afternoon. It was getting very, very humid and I was very, very sweaty!

I got to work on dinner around 4 pm.  I was making a caesar salad, so I had to cut up the veggies and wash the lettuce.  F came home just about the time that I finished doing that sort of prep.  I had also put together some bread, butter and garlic for garlic toast.  

I checked on cooking methods for the chicken breast, but discovered that I should have started hours ago, so just did it as is.  I grilled the chicken, toasted the bread, and served it all up.  It was really nice.  Honestly, it was so nice not to have anything too heavy on a day like this.  

F did the dishes and I got to work on registering my postcards.  I received 7 in the mail today, plus a package of Gotochi cards that I had swapped for.  I was a happy camper! 

I decided not to send any cards tonight, but hopefully I'll have time tomorrow night.  

We had a quiet night, F has already gone to bed, and I'll probably go fairly soon too.  

No idea what I'll get up to tomorrow night.  Come back and find out what happens!  Night.

No comments: