July 23, 2014


Wednesday - Hot and muggy, rainy at night

A good day.

I got up a little late this morning, but did get up.  I watched my show while I checked email, then went over to the couch and had breakfast while I watched my other show!  I took a shower and I was relaxing in front of my computer a bit later when my cell phone rang.  

F was calling to say that he'd been given the rest of the day off and did I want him to bring me anything.  I asked for a Subway sandwich!  

The next thing I knew, he came home with a sub for me.  It was so nice.  He didn't really have any plans for the afternoon, and neither did I, so I suggested going to the Internet Cafe, and that's what we did. 

We got there around 4 and each got a massaging chair.  We stayed for 5 hours, could have gone for a bit longer, but had to get to the grocery store, so left.  I didn't watch any movies, but I did watch some TV on a channel we don't get at our apartment, and some regular stuff too.  I did a bit of crochet and read some of a magazine, so really, I enjoyed myself.  It was cool there, I could drink all the tea I wanted and we even had dinner there.  

We got stuff for dinner tomorrow night. I think it's going to be partially a fend for yourself night, but I'm going to make a cucumber and yogurt salad, and there will be some sliced duck too.  

Tonight I read email, wrote up a couple of postcards, did the garbage, and now I'm blogging.  Tomorrow, I don't really have much planned.  I'll likely have to make the aforementioned salad, and run to the post office to mail my cards.  I hope to write one or two more.  Come back tomorrow and see what I get up to!  Night.

No comments: