July 3, 2014


Thursday - Warm but a little muggy

An okay day.

I had a quiet day today.  I got up early, watched my TV shows.  Dean Martin was the guest on Charlie's Angels this morning…he was looking a little rough at the time, and I don't know if he'll be singing or not.  It's  a two-parter as well, so I have to tune in tomorrow.

After a bit of time on my computer plus some breakfast and the paper, I did some crochet in front of the TV.  Now that I'm trying to go to bed early I get no time to myself at night. Sigh.

I had a good but quiet afternoon.  I did laundry, a lot of that, and scanned my cards and ran them off to the post office.  After that, I came home and vacuumed part of the apartment.  Yay me.  I was hot and sweating after that!  

When F came home tonight we had a nice chat session on the bed before going out.  Unfortunately, I was absolutely starving because I hadn't had lunch, so I wanted to go out NOW, but F wasn't fussed.  

We decided on Bikkuri Donkey!! and had a very large and quite good meal there.  Since I was hungry I had a large burger, and F had a large burger with curry.  When they arrived, F took one look at his and decided it was too big for him, so he gave me a quarter of his.  I wasn't too impressed!  Yes I was hungry, but I wouldn't have had a big one if I had known I'd get part of his.  We also had some squid and after desserts.  They were free as we had a coupon, and weren't bad at all.  

We were both too full when we left.  Over dinner I had been mulling over what to make for dinner on Friday.  I didn't have a lot of time as I'm going out with a friend, and I don't want to be too fussy.  So, I decided to suggest "make your own pizza" night.  We bought some bases, we have cheese and bacon at home, plus some zucchini, onion and now basil.  I think it'll be cool.  I just hope F enjoys it as much as I feel we should!

At home I watched Bones and then The Good Wife.  F looked at brochures for our holiday. He's thinking of moving it up to August, which is next month!  Yikes.  I hadn't really prepared for that mentally.  Oh well.  As long as we have somewhere nice to stay and can do some shopping, I'll be happy!  Wish us luck with that. 

Tomorrow I have a lunch date, and then we'll see.  Pizza for dinner tomorrow night and hopefully a weekend including Maleficent!  I should run.  Night.

No comments: