June 30, 2014


Monday - Rainy with clear patches

A good day.

I got up early this morning.  I was lying in bed and couldn't go back to sleep so thought I might as well just get up!

I watched my morning TV and had breakfast. I had a quiet morning really…I kept checking to see if the drain inspectors were coming, but they never did.  I didn't want to be in the shower if there were going to be strange men in the apartment.  

In the early afternoon, F came by bringing an icy treat for me.  That was nice…it was a nashi flavour and it was good.  

I had a small, late lunch and then watched a really weird Canadian movie called Antiviral.  It was from David Cronenberg's son, which might give you an idea of how weird it was.  I didn't really get it, I lost the plot thread towards the end.

F came home a little late today, around 6:30.  When he came back I got into dinner mode soon after.  I washed some blueberries, prepped the asparagus and then set the table. I prepared and then started to cook our chicken tonight too.  

We had a nice dinner…we had dessert for a change too, so we both enjoyed it.  The chicken was nice, but a little salty.  I used a spice packet, but it had too much salt.  F had his chicken with rice and said it was fine that way.  

F did the dishes, I did some crochet and watched Lost for a while.  The reception tonight was horrible.  I watched a bit of TV too, including NCIS and Damages.  I made us some tea or cocoa earlier on and that was nice.  I think F will have his bath soon and then it'll be bedtime.  

Tomorrow is Canada Day.  I am pumped, but sad!  I don't have any plans to celebrate it.  I am thinking about going out to a movie in the morning, and maybe doing something in the afternoon, but it'll likely be weather dependent.  It isn't much fun biking in the rain.  Still, I could do it if I want to!

That's it for me.  Come back tomorrow night and I'll fill in the details!  Night.  

No comments: