August 26, 2014


Tuesday - Overcast then sunny later on

An intriguing day.  I got up this morning and put on my walking outfit.  I went out earlier than yesterday and had a good walk.  I was debating coming home a different way when I realized that my foot was sore, so just decided to come home.  

I was coming up the road to our apartment when I saw a familiar car coming towards me.  It was F.  He stopped and told me that his mother had called him this morning to say that she had a sore back.  He was on his way to take her to the doctor.  After that, he'd probably come home and we'd decide what to do.  

I went home, watched my shows, had my breakfast and even a shower, then waited for F.  I did a load of laundry and was just going to hang it up when he finally came home. 

His mum was okay, she had received some medicine from the doctor and was feeling better.  We decided to go over to the internet cafe for some massaging chair time and lunch.  They have a fairly low cost lunch there.  So, that's what we did.  I had chicken & rice, F had a ramen set (that he complained about afterwards, of course!)  

It was actually quite nice there.  I worked on finishing my little bag.  I finished the bottom, then sewed on 3 parts of the straps…one more to go.  I also have to sew on the flower.  But, I'm nearly done.  Woot!  What did I watch? Part of Person of Interest, part of a Foyle's War episode, and part of Hawking, a film starring my next husband, Benedict Cumberbatch.  Maybe next time I'll get to finish the film!

After our 3 hours were up, we left, hit the drugstore for a few minutes and then came home.  F left to check on his mother, and after a while I got dinner started. 

Tonight we had pasta with 4 cheese sauce.  I put a bag of spinach in the cheese sauce too and that was a nice twist.  We had that with a side salad and it was a nice dinner.  I think F was surprised that we were eating at home, but I couldn't keep the spinach for another night.  

After dinner, F did the dishes and I used my computer.  We both watched some TV and I went and took a nap for an hour.  I was so tired!  

I got up, made some tea and watched The Following.  That show gets more and more weird all the time!  

F went to bed a while ago and I am still here.  I had a good day.  Tomorrow I hope to go out to the post office and maybe a little further if the weather holds up.  Wish me luck with that.  Night!

No comments: