August 28, 2014


Thursday - Overcast, cooler and rainy

A good day.

I got up early this morning and went for a walk. It took a while to prepare, but I had a good one through the park.  My foot still hurt, but I think I did okay with my walk.

When I came home I watched TV, checked my computer, had breakfast and even worked on my bag again.  I sewed on the last handle.  Yay for me.  

I showered, did more computer stuff and then had lunch.  I finished up some of the leftovers in the fridge.  It was a little closer to 3 pm than I wanted, but I left to see if I could get my hair cut.  I biked off to my hairdresser.  She was with a client, but said she might be free at 4:30 or 5, so I agreed to come back.

I biked over to the mall and did a little hundred yen shopping and then had a drink in Doutors.  I had my drink and read some of my book, so it was a nice break.  After a while, I left and made my way back to have my hair done.  My hair was quite long before, it had lost all of its shape.  I have it cut in another pixie, but this time the top is a little longer than the sides.  It is still very short!  I love it!  Yay me.  

I came home after I paid.  It was raining, but it was just random drops falling.  I thought I should probably get home quickly in case it poured. 

F called me but went to check on his mother before coming home.  Before he arrived home I did up the lunch dishes and got a little started on dinner.  

Tonight we had a pork stir-fry from the grocery store, with some asparagus and hash-browns from the freezer.  It was a nice meal really, came together quite fast.  I should have had more food honestly, but it was okay.

After dinner I watched a lot of TV. X-Files, House, Bones and The Good Wife. That one has just finished the season, so soon they'll put on Once Upon a Time. I also wrote up 3 cards for postcrossing and made some tea for myself. I also sewed the flower on the bag.  It is basically done now. Yay!  I do want to make a second, possibly removable strap for the bag, so I'll see if I do that. It would be a good idea I think! Hopefully there'll be pictures tomorrow.

That's really about it for me. I had a good day and with my long delayed haircut, I feel really good too! Night!

No comments: