August 4, 2014


Monday - Hot and sunny

An okay day.

I got up this morning and had my usual kind of morning. I had breakfast, watched my shows and had a shower.

In the afternoon I didn't really do that much. I did wash and hang 3 loads of laundry so a little something was done.  I also had lunch…leftovers from last week.

When F came home tonight he barely talked to me.  He didn't really want to.  He took a shower and went to bed.  I tried to talk to him, but it was more of the same old stuff.  How I wouldn't eat what he wanted to eat. How he doesn't want to eat out so much.  Hey, I don't really want to either, but when we only buy groceries for one day, what an I supposed to do?  I left him alone and didn't really see him again until after midnight. 

I had an okay evening by myself.  I made an omelette instead of going out.  That was nice for a change. I did offer one to F, but he didn't want one.   I did up my dishes and just had a quiet evening really. I did write up 4 postcards for Postcrossing, so hopefully that'll be exciting!

Tomorrow I have an early meetup with a friend and then I just don't know.  Hopefully my day'll go better.  That's about it for me.  Got to go.  Night.

2 comments:

Orchid64 said...

I don't think that you ever mentioned that part of the issue is that you only buy groceries for one day at a time (that's very Japanese). Why is it that more groceries can't be bought at once to make more cooking possible?

Helen said...

Our freezer is full of fishing stuff...bait, old catches, etc...and I used to try buying food for two days in a row but it often ended up wasted.

Besides, someone often wants fish and he refuses to buy it the night before unless it is cured in some fashion.