September 20, 2014


Saturday - Sunny and Warm

A sleepy day!

I often find that after I've had a holiday it takes a couple of days to get back into the swing of things.  Today almost proved my case.  

I got up around 9 am this morning and watched Nigel Slater at 9:30.  After that, F came home and I went back to bed.  I slept for a couple of hours.  F was watching Kickboxing/fighting nonsense, so I didn't really feel he missed me. 

We went out for lunch to a place in Haguro. I thought he meant a place in the mountains, but he didn't, just a place on the outskirts of Tsuruoka.  It was okay.  I had a Chinese Chicken dish made as a meal, F had ramen and fried rice.  

We came back into town and went to AU to see about F's iPhone.  They told him to call the number on the brochure to report it missing.  Now, I have a bit of a problem with that.  Why couldn't they either take the information from him or make the call for him?  After all, he doesn't have a cell phone anymore! I just think the customer service is lacking. 

Anyway, we came home and when it became apparent that we weren't going to do anything I went back to bed and slept for a couple of hours!

We had talked about going to a movie, but missed the one we hadn't seen, so ended up staying home.  I didn't mind much.  We might go and see it tomorrow.

We had dinner in Cocos tonight.  We thought it was ironic as they have an American Fair on at the moment and we've just come back from the US.  We didn't have any of their Fair items.  I almost had the Apple pie which looked good, but it was around 800yen.  I thought that was really too expensive!

We came home and had a quiet evening.  I watched Project Runway and it was great, but too short.  I don't like the super short versions we seem to get.  I loved the old hour and a half versions so much more.  

That's about it for me for today.  Tomorrow I hope I'm feeling more energetic.  I also have to start getting back into the groove for life!  Got to go.  Night!

No comments: