September 5, 2014


Friday - Rainy, cloudy & humid

An okay day.

This morning when I first woke up it was dark and very rainy outside.  I wasn't able to go out for my walk, so I went back to sleep.  I woke up next after 9 with F back home in the living room, looking for something. I was kind of freaked out that I overslept so much!

I got up, watched my telly programs and checked computer things.  I was relaxing when the phone rang.  F was going to come home for lunch.  To do him credit, he did offer to bring me a bento too, but I hadn't even had breakfast yet!  I quickly got dressed, made the bed and put on the kettle for him.  

He came, ate and then went back to work.  I was watching a pretty horrid John Cusack movie called The Collector.  Shudder.  I like John Cusack, so I think he must have made that one to get money for another project.  

In the afternoon I did some cleaning and turfing out.  Well, almost.  I went into the scary shoe cupboard and took out a bunch of my old shoes that have gone mouldy or I haven't worn in about 5 years.  I filled up a whole bag, and started another one.  

F came home a bit late, but I had already started working on dinner.  Tonight I cooked a couple of dishes.  We had a pork stir-fry from the grocery store, and I made a cabbage and tofu stir-fry that F suggested last night.  Both were pretty good.  F hardly ate anything though, which was a bit worrying.  

After dinner, F did dishes and I watched TV.  I watched rather a lot for a change, but it was good.  I did some internet wishful shopping and tried to get the idea of what I might find in the shops in Guam.  Fingers crossed.

That's about it for me.  I might go for a walk in the morning if the weather is okay and F is still out.  It helps me relax a little bit so that would be a good thing!  Got to go.  Night.

No comments: