September 6, 2014


Saturday - Sunny and warm

A good day.

I got up and went for a walk this morning.  I don't know if I will every Saturday or not, but I couldn't go yesterday and the weather was great for it today.  I had a great time and heard some great music so it was nice.

When I came home I watched Nigel…he's back! I showered and even took a mini-nap while waiting for F to come back.  He didn't for ages.  It was close to 1 pm before he came home.  He wanted to have lunch right away so I suggested going to Restaurant Futaba.  He liked the idea so we went there.  I had the grilled chicken, but F had the paella in a stone bowl.  He liked it a lot.

After lunch we did a little shopping.  We went to the Shoe Barn and got F a pair of shoes for our trip.  We stopped by the drugstore too and got a few things for the trip.  We came home for a bit after that and I watched Once Upon a Time.  

We drove over to the mall after 6 pm and had dinner at Copan, the pasta restaurant.  I had pasta with bacon and mushrooms, F had carbonara and pizza too.  We did a little window shopping through the mall.  I found that the craft store had a lot of wool on for 50% off, but honestly there wasn't that much that I wanted to work with.  The stuff was all a bit too thin for what I wanted.

We had a drink in Seattle's Best and then went up to the theatre.  Tonight we saw Non-Stop (Flight Game in Japanese) and it was rather fun.  It wasn't a great movie, and considering that we'll be flying next week…maybe not the best choice, but it was exciting.  Liam Neeson is cool.  

After the movie we drove home, watched a little TV, including Project Runway.  They had to make dresses for previous contestants on the show.  I rather enjoyed seeing the old designers again.  

And that's really it for today.  I am so glad that I got to walk this morning.  I really enjoyed it.  It made today a lot less stressful.  I may have to add exercise to more of my days.  Ha! Gotta go.  Night.

No comments: