October 7, 2014


Tuesday - Cold but sunny

An okay day.

I got up this morning fairly early after sleeping better than I thought I would.  I had a quiet morning watching my shows and relaxing.  I got a call from F asking me out for lunch so I decided to go with him.

I made the bed quickly and then got dressed and went out.  We went to a gyudon shop and had an okay lunch.  Over lunch F mentioned that he'd be late tonight as he had a meeting after work.

In the afternoon I relaxed and then went out to the post office to mail the cards I needed to send.  Sadly they were out of the nice stamps that I wanted to use, so I had to use the normal ugly ones.  

When I came home I got the kitchen ready for dinner tonight. I did dishes and I got out the nabe.  I even cleaned the sink a bit.

F was a bit late, he came back around 7:30.  He started making dinner almost immediately.  He put together the nabe, so a little later we were ready to eat.  It was very good and I enjoyed it a lot. I did the dishes afterwards, then we went out to the drugstore.  

We got a few things at the store, chiefly cold medicine and then came home again.  I took my medicine and it is making me feel a lot better, if a bit tired.

I watched a bit of TV tonight.  F is also feeling the effects of a cold so is a tad out of sorts tonight.  I wrote up some postcards tonight, I'll send them tomorrow.  

That's it for me.  It was a good day.  Night!

No comments: