November 1, 2014

Saturday - Cloudy, with some rain

A good day.

I got up this morning a bit late.  F had left for the doctor, but came back fairly soon.  He left a bit later for the dentist and was back fairly soon after that too!

He made an appointment for me with the chiropractor at 3:00 pm, so we had to do a few things first.  We had lunch first.  We were going to go to the Daiichi hotel but they had a private function going on, so we tried a new place.  We went to Cafe Ridea.  I’ve read about it in a local restaurant magazine and have even biked past it before, but today we went in.  It was interesting.  F was the only male in the place and the portions were a little on the small side, but it was an interesting place.  The food was quite good too.  We enjoyed it anyway.  

After lunch we went over to Musashi to get F’s dog some food.  We hacked around the store a bit before that too.  I got a new pen and some glue.  Nothing major.  

After that it was almost time to go to the chiropractor.  We made a quick pit stop at home and then went to his office.  The chiropractor is an interesting fellow.  He asked a lot of questions and then after a brief warm up, had me doing all kinds of twisting and moving.  The thing is, it did seem to help.  I’ve been feeling a bit off centre since I hurt my hip, and this helped.  He also gave me some homework which should help too.

After the chiropractor we drove out to Mikawa to the mall.  We had an okay dinner there and then did a little window shopping.  Then, we went to see The Expendables 3.  It was pretty silly as you might expect, yet we enjoyed ourselves.

We came home after the movie and then relaxed and watched some TV.  I watched Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion for the second time ever, and first in 14 years or so.  I liked it!  It wasn’t marvellous, but it was fun in places.  

And that is about it for my day.  It was pretty good.  Not sure what we’ll get up to tomorrow.  Come on back and find out!  Got to go.  Night.


No comments: