November 14, 2014

Friday - Cold and rainy all day

An okay day.

I got up this morning to an empty and cold apartment.  Sigh.  Still, I did get up and watched The X-Files.  Yes, they have finally taken off Charlie’s Angels!  I’ll take Mulder and Scully over the Angels any day!  

F video called me to say he was coming home for a minute.  He did and proceeded to search for something, but I’m not sure what!  He left again soon afterwards.  I sewed on some buttons, my pajamas were losing them.  It was a pain actually. I’d no sooner sewn on one, when another one came off.  Grr! 

I took a shower and then got on with my day. I did a bunch of things on my computer and had lunch. I watched Broadchurch…have to catch that next week too. I still don’t know whodunnit.  I tuned in for a bit of R.I.P.D. which was not good.  I wasn’t even tempted to keep watching it when the English news came on.  And, I like the major actors in it too!

I had a late but very yummy lunch.  It was leftovers again.  I had some chicken with cauliflower and my curry-white sauce quesadilla style.  I couldn’t believe how good that was!  

I did the dishes and a little while later F came home.  He was so tired that he napped on the couch for a while and we didn’t go out until after 8 pm.  

We drove to Haguro and went to a Ramen restaurant that we went to once before.  Luckily for me, they do have other foods besides ramen!  I wanted to have a chicken and vegetable stir fry, but they were out of chicken.  Sigh.  I changed to a “meat” and vegetable stir-fry. I think it was pork. It was quite good really.

We came home via the drugstore to get a few household necessities.  And ice cream.  Don’t judge me!  

We came home and had our ice cream and tried to watch a bit of TV.  The reception on my station was bad, so I let F watch whatever he wanted.  Then I watched my stuff later.  

F is on the bed, sleeping.  He’s supposed to be taking a bath, but hasn’t got up yet, despite me waking him up and reminding him.  I think I’ll just turn off the bath!

Tomorrow we’re due to go to the doctor’s office and get our flu shots.  It has to be tomorrow so I really hope they don’t take my temperature and think it’s too high or something.  I’m going away the next two weekends so I can’t really do it later.  Sigh.  


Anyway, that’s it for me.  Talk to you tomorrow night most likely.  Night!

Oops!  I forgot to update my de-cluttering...I did toss a bunch of stuff today, including 2 umbrellas, some food trays for parties, old tea and coffee, boxes.  Really quite a bit.  Yay!

No comments: