November 19, 2014

Wednesday - Warmish and sunny

A good day.

I got up early for me and took a shower.  I got ready to go out and at about 10:25, I began the trek to the bus station.  I got to the mall rather quickly and painlessly.  I made a quick stop to take a picture
Outside a new Japanese restaurant

and when I was at S-Mall I had time to ask the bus station staff how much the bus cost. Yay me.
On the bus, I read my book and occasionally looked out the window to see the scenery.  When I got to Mikawa Mall, I got busy.  I did a lot of window shopping at first and picked out a few things that I thought I might get later.  After a couple of hours of that, I decided to have lunch.  

I took myself off to a family type restaurant and had a lunch of beef and chicken. It wasn’t bad, and it was fairly low calorie too.  Yay. 

After lunch I got down to the serious business of shopping.  I got a lot of different stuff, for different people.  I think I’ve finished my husband’s birthday present, my best friend’s Christmas present and definitely my niece’s present.  I’d still like to get something for my nephew’s Christmas and birthday, plus my sister’s Christmas and my hubby’s Christmas too.  Whew.  But, still, I think I got nice stuff.  And mostly in budget too!
F met me after he finished work and we had some tea or a Java Kula in Seattle’s, then picked up a few things in Uniqlo.  Then we had a not great dinner in the mall.  After that, he picked up a book for our trip and I looked at kitchen goods but didn’t buy anything else.  

We came home via the grocery store. I’m going to cook tomorrow night.  I chose easy to do stuff, and hopefully stuff that won’t leave us with a ton of leftovers.

We came home, watched a little TV and I tried to catch up on my internet stuff.  I’m not sure if I’m there yet, but it’s late, I’m tired and I need some sleep.  


That’s it for me.  I’ll probably talk to you tomorrow.  Night!

No comments: