November 4, 2014

Tuesday - Sunny and windy

A good day.

I got up rather early this morning and had a shower.  I rummaged through my closet for something to wear, and finally found a dress that I thought would work.  I ended up wearing a black and white dress with a blue waistband.  It was nice!

When my friend came, we had lunch in the Daiichi Hotel’s restaurant and then went to Doutor for tea and some crochet time.  I’m trying to teach her how to crochet, but it is difficult because she’s a lefty and I’m not. I sent her home with some homework though!

Back at home I quickly prepared a book mooch and then ran to the post office to mail it.  It’s off to the United Arab Emirates, so that’s really cool.  

I came home and just before F came home, I started on dinner.  I decided to do the cauliflower tonight, so I did the prep for that.  I was almost ready to put it in the oven when F arrived.  I had sent him off to the grocery store for some milk for himself.  

Tonight I did garlic roasted cauliflower, sautéed kale, salad and sautéed chicken.  It was pretty good!   I really enjoyed it.  I put in extra garlic tonight and it was delicious!

F did the dishes and we had a quiet evening.  I wrote up some Postcrossing cards and watched a bit of TV after 10 pm.  

It was a good day, but tomorrow I need to do some catch up.  I have to do some laundry, a bit of cleaning would be good and dinner prep.  I’ll also have to scan my cards and send the ones I just received.  

That’s about it for me.  Night!


P.S. I decluttered more from the kitchen and a bit from my bedroom today.  It’s quite freeing to put things in the garbage!

No comments: