October 31, 2014

Friday - Sunny and warm

A good day.

I got up this morning a bit after F started bumping around in the living room.  It was hard to get up quite honestly.  I did, but I didn’t want to!  F got ready to leave and then did.  

I watched a bit of TV, had breakfast and relaxed.  I even brought my computer over to the couch for a bit.  I hadn’t been able to do that with my old one for ages.  

After lunch and scanning my cards, I threw in a small load of laundry and then went off downtown.  Well, to the mall anyway!  I mailed my postcards there and then hacked around the hundred yen shop.  I didn’t buy much.  I got a message from F when I was in the shop, but I couldn’t answer then.  

I went down to Doutors and had a drink.  I spent some time reading my magazine and just relaxing. It was really nice.  I would have enjoyed staying longer, but thought I should get home.

I came home and got a message from F that he’d be home in a couple of hours.  I got the kitchen prepped for dinner, I washed the leftover dishes and set the table.  Then, I waited for him.  I even took care of some of my computer stuff.

F came home around 9 and we had dinner.  Tonight it was cheese cream pasta with ground chicken, salad and leftover veggies from yesterday.  It was really good!  I did the dishes afterwards as F was so tired.  I haven’t really seen much of him in a few hours.  He’s sleeping and has been since dinner time.  

I’ve spent a few hours watching the free channels that we don’t usually get.  It’s been fun, but it probably is a good thing that we don’t get these channels all the time!


Anyway, that’s it for me.  I hope that you all have a good Halloween!  Night.

No comments: