December 16, 2014

Tuesday - Warmer, clear in the daytime, rain at night

An okay day.

F and I slept in this morning. I was glad as I really didn’t sleep that well last night. I kept waking up to clear my nose or to cough. Yuck.

I had a shower, we had breakfast and then made our way over to the doctor’s office.  It wasn’t my usual guy, it was his son.  I got poked (OW!), prodded and generally pissed off! In fact, when I got there, we were segregated from everyone else in case I had the flu.  I understand why they did that, but it still annoys me! I got some cold medicine, enough for five days.

After we finished there, we went to the gas station to get gas, then had lunch.  I let F pick the restaurant so of course he went for a fish place again.  I had chicken!  

After that, it was to the post office and we mailed off my Christmas cards for inside Japan. And a cute little nephew’s birthday card.  

When we finished there, I asked F to take me home.  I was beat.  I went to bed and stayed there from 2:30ish to 7:00 pm.  I didn’t expect to sleep that long, but I can’t say I didn’t need it.  

For dinner tonight I was supposed to cook, but I was a bit  groggy at 7 and begged off. Instead, I suggested getting food in from HottoMotto, the bento shop.  We went on line and checked the menu.  F called them and then he went to pick it up.  I had sukiyaki, he had a stir fry.  

That was about it for my day.  I watched Grey’s Anatomy and did some more work on my Christmas craft.  Only one more level to go.  Woo hoo!  It is cute.  Tomorrow I hope I’m feeling more like myself.  I have to go.  Night!


No comments: