December 17, 2014

Wednesday - Windy with a bit of snow

An okay day.

I slept reasonably well last night.  I had some stop coughing medicine and it worked for the most part.  I got up and watched X-Files, did some computer stuff and then went back to the couch.  I spent a lot of the day on the couch!

I heard from F in the middle of the day, he was checking up on me.  I told him I was fine.  I was mostly.  I napped a little, watched TV a little, and had lunch too.  After lunch I rallied a bit and decided to get a start on dinner.  

Tonight we had orange sriracha glazed green beans, with spaghetti and pesto sauce and smoked duck.  It was quite nice and got good reviews.  F did the dishes and we had a quiet rest of evening.  

I worked on my Christmas craft again. I’m almost finished it, I just have to make a loop on the back to hang it from and then I’d like to take some photos of it.  I might even post one here!

I’m going to do one of my household chores and then I’m thinking about going to bed.  I’m not sure if I will this early or not, but I might! 


That’s it for me.  Got to go.  Night!

No comments: