December 4, 2014

Thursday - Rainy

An okay day.

I got up and slept a bit on the couch this morning before I went over to my computer.  I had some breakfast and read the papers.  

I had a quiet afternoon too.  I watched a bit of TV, including Nigel Slater’s Christmas Dinners.  I want to have Christmas at his house!  I had lunch and printed out a few copies of my Christmas letter.  

F came home fairly early tonight too, but was in a bit of a funk.  His back was hurting him so he didn’t feel like doing anything for a bit.  I foolishly volunteered to cook dinner for us, so I did the nabe tonight.  It was okay, but there wasn’t any art to it.  I’m glad that I used a prepared soup base, it was nice, but smelt bad at first!  

F did the dishes and I settled in for a long evening of TV.  At 11 something I went over to the couch to work on my Christmas tree decoration.  I tacked it together and now I’m in the process of sewing it.  It looks really nice.  When I put all of the decorations on it it’ll be very cute I think.  

I also wrote a few Christmas cards tonight.  I know I have to get them out soon, but I can’t find the info about when they have to get in the mail.  Sigh.  

Anyway, that’s about it for me.  I’m tired again and would really like to get myself to bed fairly early.  Got to go.  Night. 


No comments: