January 20, 2015

Tuesday - Didn’t go out…sorry!

An okay day.

I got up a couple of minutes late this morning, but I got up, so I was happy about that!  I had a quiet morning.  I watched my show, then had my reading time.  I ate breakfast and drank some tea this morning.  It was nice and relaxing.  I spent rather too much time on the couch, so this morning when F called to say he was coming home for lunch, I took my shower.

After my shower, F was just about ready to go back to work.  Poor guy didn’t get to see too much of me.

In the afternoon, I watched a new British show, which was excellent as usual. It was called Exile.  It had Jim Broadbent and John Simm in it.  Broadbent was amazing in it. I made my lunch during it and had a pizza.  I made a half and half this time, half was sort of Greek, and half was mushroom.  It was all yummy!

After 5 I decided to finally do something I’d been putting off.  I went into my bedroom and put a lot of clothes away in the closet.  I also decided to wash a bunch of clothes so that I could put them in my closet.  I now have a huge mound of laundry, but a much less dangerous looking set of drawers in the corner.  Yay me.  F came home when I was finishing up.  

He was tired and in an odd mood.  I wasn’t sure when he wanted dinner and he wasn’t really talking.  Still, I finally got it together and made dinner.  It was a quick and simple one tonight, pasta and roast duck breast, with a cabbage salad.  It was really nice to be honest.  

In the evening I watched a bit of TV while F took a nap.  I had a hard time getting him up to take his bath.  I wouldn’t have gotten him up either if he hadn’t turned on the bath in the first place.  
We are now both chilling out and relaxing.  I had a fairly good day today.  Tomorrow, F is off work, but he’s taking his mother to the doctor in the morning.  In the afternoon, I’m not sure what he’s going to do.  I’m hoping to go and have a hair cut, but I’m not completely sure if I will or not.  

That’s about it for me.  It was a fairly good day, all told, and I’m pleased that I finally “attacked” the clothes corner in my room.  Unfortunately, I’ll now be washing clothes for ever and ever!  Wish me luck with that.  Night.


No comments: