January 21, 2015

Wednesday - Warmish and sunny

A good day.

I got up this morning in time to watch X-Files.  F was still here, he hadn’t left yet.  After a bit, he called his mother and then got dressed and left to take her to the doctor.  I had a relaxing rest of morning by myself.  I had my reading time, then breakfast and some tea, and then I got dressed for going out.  Oh, I forgot, I had to get dressed in a hurry because F got a delivery and I had to pay the guy for it!  I didn’t want to go to the door in my skating penguin pyjamas!

F came home around 12 and we discussed where to go for lunch.  He had already eaten, so he didn’t want much.  I decided on Cocos as I like it and I haven’t been there in a while.  I had a yummy pasta lunch and F had drink bar and a dessert.  

After lunch, we went to a convenience store and sent off a package to a lady in Tokyo, then continued to my hairdresser.  I was hoping to get my hair cut today, but she was too busy.  I’m going to try and go to see her tomorrow instead, depending on the weather that is.  

Since I had nothing that had to be done for a while, and F did, I suggested that he run his errands and I would spend a bit of time in the mall.  Surprisingly, that was okay with F, so I did a little shopping until he was done. Around an hour later he called me and picked me up at the mall.  

We decided to go to the Internet Cafe for a bit.  During the week it isn’t very expensive and we both could do with a massage.  I had my book with me anyway, so was looking forward to reading for a while.  We were able to get chairs right away, and spent the next 3 hours watching TV or reading and relaxing.  

We had dinner tonight at Togashi’s, the yakiniku place.  It was good.  Neither of us wanted a lot of food, so we ordered a small set and each of us picked an extra dish we wanted.  I had chicken, F had pork, and I also got some tamago soup, which we shared.  Dinner was really nice.

We picked up some groceries after dinner.  I got some chicken breasts to hopefully make pulled chicken, and something that I can cook quickly for dinner tomorrow night.  I’m hoping to be out most of the afternoon, so won’t have time for time consuming prep.  


We came home and watched some TV.  During Scandal I darned more ends in on my scarf, and I used my computer a lot.  It was a good evening.  Tomorrow I hope to be able to get my hair cut as I said, and then I’ll feel like a new woman.  I have to go.  Night!

No comments: