January 3, 2015

Saturday - Snowy and cold

An okay day.

I got up really late this morning.  I’m not sure why, maybe it had something to do with going to bed around 4:30 or something!  Anyway, when I was up, I started making breakfast.  I made pancakes, and bacon.  These were pancakes from a mix, a Hawaiian flavoured package.  They were pretty yummy…we also had some veggie sticks on the side so a little bit of healthy food!  It was nice.  F wasn’t feeling that great, so I ended up doing the dishes too.

He went out for a while to visit his mother.  He had to take her to the doctor and a couple of other places.  

When he came back, we decided to go out.  I needed to buy a greeting card, and F had suggested going to the Internet Cafe afterwards for either karaoke or massage chairs.  We went to the mall and I finally found a nice card, and F bought me a Fukubukuro, or lucky bag from the same shop.  We left the mall and went off to the Internet Cafe.  Unfortunately, it was really busy and there weren’t any parking spaces.  We went on a bit of a drive after that. 

We visited a couple of shops and bought a little bit of stuff, I looked for a spatula that I can use in my frying pan, but still haven’t found “the one”.  Then, F asked if I’d like to go back to the Internet Cafe and try again.  I would as it happened, and so we ended up there again.  This time we were able to get in, and there were two available massaging chairs.  Woot!

I’d brought a bit of stuff with me this time, so while I did watch a couple of detective shows, I also turned off the TV for a bit and just read.  I did read today’s paper and did some knitting and read a bit of my new book.  I also had dinner!  I had a yaki curry and rice dish that was much better than it had to be.  

We came home around 9 pm and so I put on Orphan Black almost immediately.  I’ll have to try and catch the repeats again. I watched a bit of TV again tonight, including Sherlock.  After it was over, there wasn’t much on, so I let F watch stuff.  I put my Proclaimers cd on my computer and did a bit of dancing in my chair.  F was amused I think.


That was my day.  I’m not sure what we’ll get up to tomorrow.  I’ll be sure and let you know though!  Got to go.  Night.

No comments: