January 9, 2015

Friday - Snowy then clearing

Blah!

I got up just in time for X-Files, but the weather was so bad the station wouldn’t come in.  I dozed through it sad to say.   I rallied close to 10 and had tea and breakfast while watching Top Model.  

Around 12:30 I got a message from my husband saying he loved me and that he was taking time off.  He could take me to the doctor if I wanted.  I emailed him back that I was too busy today. And I was.

I had to take all of the non-renewed members from the women’s group, write them emails and then delete them from our group.  Yay me.  It was a bit of work, plus it is quite sad too.  I got it done much faster than I thought I would.  

I had lunch, which was the last of my veggie soup and some beets and carrots.  It was really good.  

F came home during this time so I gave him the silent treatment, which is what I think he deserved.  He didn’t say anything to me.  After a while he left and I didn’t see him again for a while.

I watched some TV, read some of my book and just enjoyed myself.  Sadly, he came home around 7 pm and held down the couch for a while.  I made my dinner.  I re-heated some of my stew and had a couple of bowls of that.  It was really nice, although it looked a lot like glop!  I also finished up the beets and carrots which were a lot better when I microwaved them!  They finished cooking.

I let F have the TV most of the night, but changed the station at 11 for Pretty Little Liars.  Hey, I need my junk TV fix!  He went to bed soon afterwards and that was that.  
I don’t really want to go to Niigata tomorrow but I may not be able to get out of it.  If I update tomorrow then I am still at home, if I don’t, then I’m away.  The good thing about Niigata is there is a Mexican restaurant that I’m looking forward to trying, maybe a few other things.  

Oh, and before I go. I thought I’d charge up my iPod to see if I could take it with me if I go, but it is borked.  It won’t turn on properly.  I’ve tried to reset it and I’ve tried to restore it, but nothing happens.  The light is on, but nobody is home.  Just what I needed.  




That’s it for me.  Night.

No comments: