February 15, 2015

Sunday -Snowy and a bit cold

A good day.  

I slept in again today, but this time it was on purpose.  F and I had gone to bed very, very late last night.  F didn’t sleep, he got up within an hour and when I made a trip down the hall he was sitting on the couch playing with his computer.  I felt quite bad for him.  

I got up to an empty apartment and checked email and such.  I was still relaxing when F came home.  He had taken his mother over to see her brother’s family and her mother.  Things are not looking so great there, sad to say.

We went out for lunch to a place near the shopping centre Voice.  It had ramen and curry on its lunch menu. F had ramen and I had vegetable curry.  It was quite interesting.  There were all kinds of stir-fried vegetables on my curry, including some French fries.  I really enjoyed the curry, and the drink bar.  They had real Twinings tea there, so I enjoyed a nice cuppa after my meal.  

We came home to have a bit of a nap after our meal.  F was tired and fell asleep on the couch.  I was tired too, changed back into my pyjamas and went to bed.  A couple of hours later, F left to take care of his dog again, and I slept more.  I didn’t wake up until after 7 pm.  That was a bit much, even for me!  I got up.

For dinner, we decided to go to a local restaurant, Aki, for okonomiyaki.  It was nice, and we hadn’t been there in ages.  We had one with tomato and udon, and one with cheese and yakisoba. 

After dinner we went over to the grocery shop and we bought food for the next couple of nights.  Tomorrow night will be pasta, Tuesday, miso pork.  I think things should be rather nice really.

Tonight we watched a bit of TV and then at 11 I went over to the couch for some crochet.  I have now joined 6 of the 9 blocks of my blanket and it looks lovely.  Only 3 more to join and then I’ll have to edge it.  Hurray for me!

Tomorrow F is back at work and I’m back to my usual routine I think.  I hope!  I do have to go to the post office to mail some things off tomorrow.  Wish me luck with that!


That’s it for me today.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: