February 17, 2015

Tuesday - Sunny and warmish

A good day.

I woke up late this morning and discovered that there had been an earthquake this morning near Iwate.  There was a tsunami warning, but I don’t think anything happened with it. I took my reading time as usual and this time I re-started the chapter.  It was a good move and things made so much more sense.  I was able to read and understand it today.  

I had my usual quiet morning, with the exception of not seeing my husband.  He never did come by today.  I enjoyed myself, got to watch Agents of Shield and a few other things.  Today WOWOW ran Before Sunset so I was able to enjoy that one too.  

F called to say he was coming home a bit later, so I went into the kitchen and got things ready for us.  I set the table and started to prep some veggies.  When F arrived, I got down to the business of cooking.  Today we had miso pork, stir-fried veggies and couscous with salad.  It was rather nice.  

F did the dishes tonight and and watched rather a lot of bad J-TV.  I ignored it as much as I could.  I went over to the couch for Criminal Minds and did some crochet.  Unfortunately, I got to the end and realized that I’d made a big mistake and had to take it all back!  Oh no.  I did finish joining one square at least.  I also wrote a thank you letter tonight. 


And that’s about it for my night.  I got my passport application just about ready to go. I hope to take it to the post office tomorrow.  I’m not sure what else I’ll get up to.  Wish me luck with it all.  Until tomorrow!

No comments: