February 24, 2015

Tuesday - Cloudy

A good day.

I overslept this morning. Oops.  When F got up for work I closed the bedroom door because he was using the light in the living room and it woke me up.  When I realized that my alarms weren’t going off anymore I got up and checked the time…Late!

I watched some of my TV and had breakfast and a cup of orzo.  That was nice.  In the afternoon I took a shower and then did laundry.  I did about 3 loads, but it was needed.  F even came home for a little bit but I was busy and watching my recording of Project Runway.

He left again, I did more laundry and then I had lunch.  Today I had  toast with leftover chicken and broccoli on it.  It was so very nice! 

After lunch I scanned my cards.  I didn’t take them to the post office but I asked F to take them later.  I started to get things ready for dinner.  I washed the dishes and then I chopped up an onion.  

F came home a little later, but I sent him out almost immediately in order to buy kerosene and mail my cards! He left and was back a few minutes later.  

I cooked dinner.  It was a vegetable-pork stir-fry so it came together very quickly.  It was good too.  After our meal, F had a nap because his shoulder was bothering him.  I did the dishes because I’m very nice :-)


We had a quiet evening.  F got up, but went back to bed a bit later.  Then got up again.  I watched some TV, and did a bit of finishing on my blanket.  It was a pretty nice day.  Tomorrow it depends on the weather, but I might go out in the morning, I’m not really sure.  We don’t have much for me to eat for lunch, so I’m thinking I’ll go out in the morning and stay out for lunch.  I hope that works!  Come back and find out what I get up to. Until tomorrow then!

No comments: