March 10, 2015

Tuesday - Cloudy, then windy and snowy at night.

An okay day.

I got up a little bit before 9 this morning and held down the couch for a bit.  I watched my shows and F came home for a quick visit.  After he left, I fell asleep for a few minutes!

I had breakfast and got on with my day.  During the day I did some cleaning and spending time on my computer. I wrote several entries for my Postcrossing Blog.  F called to say that he’d be late.  He wasn’t ready to leave the place he was at and the bad weather had made the highway shut down.  Sigh.  

He phoned again to say that he would be leaving soon, but probably wouldn’t be home until 8:30…poor thing.  I spent some time on my computer and then around 7:30 I started working on dinner.  I prepped some broccolini and also washed and hulled some strawberries.  I set the table, the usual kind of stuff.  When he called me to say he was on his way home from his office, I cooked the broccolini and started to heat up the kettle and the chicken from last night.

We were able to eat soon after he arrived and dinner was quite nice.  F was tired for obvious reasons, so I let him off the dishes and did them myself.  Fortunately I had done them all through the prep so it didn’t take long!

We had a quiet evening.  F was tired and quiet, I wasn’t so tired, just glad to see him.  


Tomorrow I have some postcards to scan and hopefully I’ll be able to run them to the post office.  We may go out in the evening to a memorial thing at the local mall, but I’m not sure really.  I’d like to go to something, but not sure if I’ll fit in or not.  Well, that’s it for me.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: