March 17, 2015

Tuesday - Sunny and warm

A good day.

I got up a few minutes late this morning and went through to the living room to catch the show I’ve been watching for the past couple of weeks, The Fosters.  It’s actually quite good.  A bit “ABC Movie of the Week” in a way, but some interesting people and ideas.  

I got my blog read, my paper and some of Middlemarch read this morning, along with breakfast and tea.  Yay for me.  In the afternoon I watched some of the TV I’d DVR’d over the weekend and scanned my cards.  I also tried out my new popcorn popper and it worked really well.  Lunch was small and simple, but good.  

After 4 something I doodled off to the post office to mail my postcards, then came back and did a bit of weeding in the Unflower Bed under our windows.  It looked nice really.  

I came into the apartment and after washing my hands thoroughly registered the 4 cards I received today with Postcrossing.  Wow.  

F called and said he’d be a bit late, so I waited until starting dinner.  However, a bit after 6 I started.  I got the chicken ready to go in the oven and then started baking it, and also sliced the Brussels sprouts.  When F came home, the chicken had been in the oven for about 15 minutes so dinner was on its way.  Tonight it was a fairly simple meal, classic baked chicken, stir-fried Brussels sprouts and salad.  It was really nice.

Later in the evening, I made some more popcorn so F could see the maker work and then later on we had some Greek Yogurt.  


I don’t have any plans for tomorrow really.  I should do some laundry and I feel like going out as I’ve been a bit tied to my apartment lately with the weather.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: