March 20, 2015

Friday - Sunny I think

An okay day.

I got up fairly early this morning, did my usual stuff.  I read a bit of my book today and I had my yummy breakfast.  

In the afternoon I got dressed and made the bed, worked on some things on my computer, scanned my cards, same old, same old.  

F called and said he’d taken time off work.  He came home to change his clothes and then took his mother and himself to the doctor.  He came home and collapsed into bed again.

I asked him if I should cook and he said I should, so I did.  Tonight’s lovely meal was miso pork, baked asparagus with parmesan cheese and salad, plus leftovers from yesterday.  Everything was lovely.  There were so many vegetables, I felt rather proud of myself.  

F did the dishes and then turned on the TV.  I had a Skype appointment at 8:30 so I suggested he wear headphones.  There were two reasons for that, he could hear the shows he was watching and I’d have a modicum of privacy.  

After a few hiccups getting started, 4 of us were able to have a nice chat.  We talked for a while until most of us had to go.  It was nice.  

Unfortunately, as soon as I finished my “call”, F decided to go to bed.  I feel like I hardly saw him again today.  I hope that he’ll spend a bit of time with me this weekend, not just physically with me, but mentally too!

I watched a bit of TV tonight and enjoyed most of it.  I’m looking forward to getting out of the apartment.  I didn’t go out today, since I thought that F might like to go out for a “date-night” kind of thing.  I think I must have been too late tonight.  


Anyway, that’s about it for me.  I’m a tad tired, but I’m not quite ready for bed yet.  However, I think I’ll go anyway. I’m hoping that we’ll go and see a movie or something.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: