March 30, 2015

Monday - Sunny with a little rain

A good day.

I got up this morning and took a shower.  After that, I made some tea and checked my email.  I watched my silly model show while I ate breakfast.  Oh, and I did laundry too.  Yay me!

F came home in the afternoon and we went out for lunch.  He’d already eaten, but I hadn’t.  We went to Aurora, a little cafe we went to once before.  I had ginger pork, F had cheesecake and coffee.  It was quite nice.

After lunch, F took me over to the train station and we bought my train tickets for Saturday.  F paid for them too, which was very sweet of him.  

He dropped me off at S-Mall and he went off to have a haircut.  I hacked around the 100 yen shop, but didn’t buy very much.  F came back to the mall with his new cut.  He looks good.  

We went off home.  F dropped me off and went to his house to take care of his dog.  I stayed home and checked email and such.  

Tonight for dinner we went to Misono again, the local Japanese restaurant.  It’s quite good.  F had ramen and I had chicken cutlet.  I didn’t have a set, but it came with salad and pasta salad and was very nice.  

We bought a few groceries after dinner, well, two things!  I needed yogurt, F “needed” ramen!  We came home and spent a quiet evening together.  F watched boxing and now that midnight has passed I am watching Law & Order.   I’m nearly ready for my trip tomorrow.  I just hope that everything goes well.  


I’ll let you know all about my trip, so come back later.  That’s it for now.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: