March 4, 2015

Wednesday - Cloudy and rainy

An okay day.

I got up early again and again ended up falling asleep on the couch. I don’t like doing that. I did have some decaf tea so maybe I should switch to caffeinated!  

I had a nice but quiet morning and afternoon.  I took a shower and did some stuff on my computer. I needed to scan my cards, which I did as well. I wasn’t able to take them to the post office as the weather tanked around the time I was ready to go.  Hopefully I’ll get them out tomorrow.

F called to say he was going to his mother’s and then would come home, so I started getting dinner ready.  Tonight I made roasted potatoes with garlic and rosemary.  They turned out really well. I also did some onions on the side of the pan. We had teriyaki chicken from the grocery store (I cooked it, they prepared it) and salad.  

After dinner, F took off to his bed and I did the dishes.  I theoretically should have left them for him, but I knew they wouldn’t get done for ages otherwise, so I did them.  

I spent most of the night alone.  I did some computer stuff and also a bit of sewing on my blanket.  It was very quiet and rather enjoyable.  I was trying to wind down my night, and write this blog when F got up and started to put his stuff in boxes.  It’s a bit scary. Tomorrow the fire alarm inspection is happening, so he’s trying to clean up his stuff.  Of course that means that he won’t find his stuff for months and months.


I’m planning to take myself out of the apartment during the morning so that I can enjoy my day.  I’ll try and let you know how that turns out!   Until tomorrow….

No comments: