March 6, 2015

Friday - Warmer and sunny

A good day.

I got up before 9 this morning, switched on the heater and started my day.  I think I mostly managed to stay awake this morning, what a victory!  I did some reading today too.  Yay.

In the afternoon I watched a bit of TV and then scanned my cards.  I took them out to the post office to mail.  On my way there, F called to say he wouldn’t be very late. Of course, my phone was in my purse on my back, so it was a blooming pain to talk to him!  However, it was nice to hear from him.  

I came home again and had a bit of a surprise.  There were good movies on WOWOW today.  I caught about half of The Terminator,  and wondered why didn’t Michael Biehn have a decent career.  Later on, I saw Dances with Wolves again.  It’s such a long movie that F started watching too when he came home.  In fact, I cooked dinner through it, then turned off the TV while we ate, and it was still on when we finished.  It was good though, and I think F enjoyed what he saw of it.  It is a little odd watching the movie with Japanese subtitles though.  Luckily I remembered a lot of the movie, but some things slipped through I’m sure.  

After dinner, F surprised me by asking if I’d like to go out.  We ended up going to the faraway Gusto and having dessert.  That was a nice treat.  Luckily I had enough space in my daily calories to have some.  We both had a Belgian chocolate pudding parfait thing.  Yum.  Except for the bananas, but whatever!

We came home via the grocery store.  F needed milk and ended up buying more ramen, and a few other weird things!  


Tomorrow we’re probably meeting up with a friend for lunch and then I’m not sure.  If you’re interested, be back here then!  Until tomorrow….

No comments: