April 1, 2015

Wednesday - Rainy 

A good day.

I got up early this morning but snoozed on the couch until almost 10:00 am.  Then, I got up, checked email and such.  Then I got dressed and started on dinner.  I needed to load up my slow cooker and so I started early.  I sliced onions, took the skin off the chicken breasts and put everything into the slow cooker.  Set it and forget!

I had a quiet day at home.  I didn’t eat anything until the afternoon.  I finally had breakfast around 1 and then had my last two hot cross buns around 4 pm.  I did do a couple of loads of laundry.  I was going to surprise F by fixing a shirt of his for him, but discovered that it was going to be quite an involved repair, not just moving a button.  

During the day I watched some of the TV that I taped yesterday and on the weekend, and some of the regular TV.  I had to do some dinner prep too.  F came home for a minute or two around 7:00, but I sent him out again to buy kerosene.  We got a little bit more.

When F came back, I served dinner.  We had chicken adobo and it was good.  I used the full amount of vinegar today and it made it just a little bit more sour.  I enjoyed it.  I had mine on couscous, F had his on rice.

F did the dishes after I put everything else away and then we settled in for the night.  It was a fairly quiet evening, although we did watch quite a bit of TV.  I found out halfway through it that the new Laura Linney show started tonight.  Sigh.  I didn’t see it in the TV listings this morning.  


And… really that’s about it for my day.  I did make some popcorn in the evening, but not a big deal.  Tomorrow I have to mail the postcrossing cards I wrote tonight and make a payment at the post office.  I’m not sure what else I’ll get up to.  Come back later and find out!  Until tomorrow….

No comments: