April 17, 2015

Friday - Cloudy & rainy in the morning, clearing in the afternoon.

A good day.

I got up early this morning, but went back to bed and overslept a bit.  I know, I shouldn’t have gone back to bed, but I did.  I had a nice relaxing morning really.  I checked my blog, I had breakfast, I did some laundry, the usual.  

In the afternoon I scanned my cards and wrote a couple more.  I wanted to take them out with me to mail when I went to the mall.  I finally got them all done.  

Around 5 pm I left the apartment and headed for S-Mall.  When I was about half-way there F called me.  I was crossing a road at the time so I waited until I was on the other side before I answered! I told him I was on my way to the mall and that I hoped he’d have fun at his party.  

In the mall I mailed my postcards first and then had a look around.   There was a sign up on my coffee shop saying that they were going to close early tonight so really there was no point in going there for tea.  I went up to the hundred yen shop, but didn’t see much to buy.  I was looking for double pointed knitting needles, but no luck there.  I checked out the grocery store, didn’t get anything and then picked up a sandwich at Subway.  I brought it home, left it and my magazines and went out again.

This time I went to a drugstore that is nearer my apartment than the one I usually go to.  I got there, had a poke around, picked up something and then came home via the convenience store.  All I bought at the convenience store was a bottle of mugi-cha and a Coolish ice cream.  

At home, I proceeded to do dishes first, then ate my dinner.  I knew there was a telephone meeting at 8:30 pm.  I even baked myself a pizza from our freezer. I ate it very quickly so that I’d be done in time for the meeting.  

Well, at 8:30, I was on line, but it didn’t seem like anyone else was!  I left a couple of messages on Facebook, but it wasn’t until after 9 that I got any response!  Finally, 3 of us managed to connect and had a good chat about movies and crafts.  That was nice. F came home while I was in the meeting, but was quite quiet so that was good.  At the end I confirmed some plans for Sunday with one of the ladies and we all rang off.  

I watched some TV, F napped on the couch.  He was rather sweet.  He did get up and go to bed a while ago.  I’ve had quite a long and busy day myself, so I think I’m going to go to bed now too.


I’m not exactly sure what will happen tomorrow, but hopefully we’ll be able to go to a movie.  That would be fun. F has to take his mother out in the morning too.  Tomorrow night I’ll catch you up on all the details!  Until then....

No comments: