April 2, 2015

Thursday - Sunny and warm

A good day. 

I got up early this morning and decided to take my shower early.  However, I crashed and snoozed on the couch for a bit, but did get my shower taken by 10 am.  Yay for me.  I made tea and ate breakfast through my model show.  

I had a fairly quiet day today.   I had some of F’s lovely whole wheat raisin bread for lunch with peanut butter on it.  That was yum.  I scanned cards to take to the post office and then ran them over there around 4:30.  By ran, I mean bicycle! I came home and started to put dinner together a bit later.  

We had leftovers from yesterday for dinner tonight and they were good tonight too.  Very yummy actually.  Now I have to decide what to do with my last leftovers.  I personally wouldn’t mind having them for another night, but I’m not sure if F feels the same way!

We had a nice evening too.  I helped F with his printer and wrote up more postcrossing cards.  I found out in my stats that I am in the top 100 post-crossers in Japan, but I’d like to move up a bit higher if I can.  I wrote up 5 cards tonight.  Yay for me.  Today, most of them were for men.  That’s a bit unusual.  

I made us some tea and we just had a quiet night.  Tomorrow I will have to go to the post office in time to transfer some money and also to mail off these cards.


I’m going away this weekend, so there is a chance that I might not update tomorrow night.  I should get an early night and sometimes blogging means that I can’t make it.  You can check if you like, but don’t worry if there isn’t an entry from me.  Until next time….

No comments: