April 7, 2015

Tuesday - Cloudy and cold

A good day.

I got up in time to watch my morning shows and did so this morning.  I also read Sunday’s paper, my blog, other people’s blogs and had breakfast. Oh, and I finished my Stephanie Plum novel. Whew!  

I took a shower this morning and then spent a bit of time on my computer.  I had lunch fairly early today.  Today I had a tortilla with smoked duck and cheese melted in the middle, then a piece of F’s yummy raisin bread with peanut butter.  

F took part of the afternoon off to go to the doctor.  He popped home to change and then went off.  I finished scanning my cards, stamped them and then biked off to the post office.  On the way out the door I was astonished to see that there were blossoms on the cherry trees and a lot more daffodils than last week.  When I returned from the post office I took some pictures and I’m sharing them with you!



I came back and started looking up how to cook some of our dinner foods.  I took the steaks out in plenty of time to bring up to room temperature and scrubbed some potatoes and sliced some mushrooms.  When F came home, I microwaved the potatoes for a few minutes then baked them for a bit longer.  I got the steaks on and then when they were cooked I did the mushrooms.  Everything came together fairly well and dinner was nice.  We also had some salad with it.  I really enjoyed it and I think F did too.

F did the dishes and then later on I made us some tea.  I tried one of my new ones,  Cerisier and it was lovely.  F even had a second cup and he never does that!

That’s about it for the evening.  I watched a Jason Statham movie and then Shallow Hal. I had seen half of it before, so this time I saw it from the beginning.  It is an odd film and I’m afraid that as I don’t like Jack Black, not one that I want to watch again in a hurry.  I like the Farrelly Brothers films generally, but I didn’t like Shallow Hal.  I did a bit of knitting.  My cowl is growing quite nicely.  


I’m not sure what I’ll get up to tomorrow.  I’m hoping that I’ll be able to get out of the apartment again.  Come back later and find out what happens.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: