May 1, 2015

Friday - Warm & Sunny

A good day.

I got up a little late this morning, but no worries about that.  I did many of my usual things and even took a bit of time out to exercise again.  Today I did a resistance band walking work out.  My arms were a bit stiff for a while.  I even added on another one afterwards, it was more of a standing still resistance band work out.  I enjoyed it.

During the afternoon I did a bit of laundry and re-arranged some of F’s so that it would dry better.  He doesn’t know how to hang it properly!  I watched Divergent and scanned my cards and ate my lunch.

I trundled off to the post office a little after 5 to mail my postcards and then came home again.  

F made a quick appearance and then went out again to his party.  I think he had a good time.

I stayed in and watched some TV, cooked my dinner which was mostly leftovers, and even did a little bit of crochet.  I finished the first one of those squares that I had to do.  Yay for that! 

Oh, one really annoying thing that happened tonight.  A neighbour rang our doorbell.  No problem, but I didn’t want to talk to him since it looked involved.  I could see on the monitor that he had papers and “stuff”. I didn’t answer the door.  He rang the doorbell at least 3 times before he left.  Then, he came back with a child and rang the bell about 4 times.  Long long rings too.  I was most displeased.  I guess he thought that F was home and wanted to speak to him since our car was parked outside, but honestly, there could be so many reasons that we didn’t answer.  I’m glad I’m not a migraine sufferer.  I was quite angry about the whole thing. Go away already. Ring twice and then go the heck home!

Tonight was okay except for that.  F came home around midnight. He’d had a good time and is quite happy.  Tomorrow we have a few things to do before we leave.  I did get my suitcase packed, but I always worry that I didn’t bring enough stuff, but hopefully I have!  I just hope it is the right stuff!

Okay, I’m out of here.  I’ll be away for a few days so will fill you in on highlights when I get back. Later….


No comments: