May 6, 2015

Wednesday - Warm and sunny I think

Ugh!

Today I spent mostly in bed, alone.  I took some cold medicine and it knocked me out, so while I did get up this morning and took a shower, I went back to bed and slept most of the day away.

F wasn’t feeling great either so he spent most of the afternoon on the couch watching boxing.  

I got up around 7:00 and we went for dinner.  F’s first choice was closed, so we went for Korean food.  It was good, if a bit spicy!  

We bought a few groceries and then came home. I watched a little TV but not much.  I also just took my cold medicine, so I’m going to go to bed now.  

Golden Week is now over and I’m okay with that.  Tomorrow I might go to the doctor if F has time to take me.  If not, I’m okay I think.  


That’s all you get from me for now until tomorrow….

No comments: