June 17, 2015

Wednesday - Hot and humid, thunderstorms in the afternoon

A good day.  

I got up on time, watched my show, read some blogs and Facebook, and even had breakfast.  Unfortunately, I dozed off after breakfast and woke up close to noon.  Yikes.  I did a quick workout and then watched a bit more telly.  

In the afternoon I took a shower and ended up doing quite a bit of cleaning while I was in there.  I also did a load of laundry afterwards.  

I scanned my cards early today, but that’s it.  I didn’t get them ready to send until later.  I had to put addresses on 4 of them this week.  That doesn’t usually happen.  

For lunch I had some of the steamed chicken from last week and some of the potato salad.  That was good stuff.  I think we’ll be having some for dinner tomorrow too!

When F came home I plied him with iced tea.  He wanted to watch the news and I was getting sleepy again so I went for a nap, which I didn’t get to take.  We discussed dinner plans and F requested a budget place.  I asked about Coco Ichibanya Curry and he thought it was a good idea.  We went there and had a good, if high calorie meal.  We both had the same thing, hand made chicken cutlet curry and it was great.  I had mine mild, F regular.  He wanted more rice and I wanted less.  Usually I just order the smaller rice, but the savings are only 50 yen and for F to get more he’d have to pay 100 yen more.  So, we both ordered the normal plate and I gave him half of my rice! 

We did some grocery shopping too.  I got a few things for the next couple days of dinners and then a few other things like fleur de sel.  Always wanted to buy fancy salt! I hope I use it. 

We came home and I got the garbage ready to take out tomorrow, and then sat on the couch for a bit.  I finished the edging for my blanket and darned in the ends.  I really like it and I don’t want to give it away, but I will!  I’ll try and get a good picture of it taken tomorrow.  

That is about that for my day.  I watched House from last week again and then Cold Case, F went to bed just a little bit ago.


I’m not sure what will be coming up for me next, so I invite you to come back and see what happens!  Until tomorrow!

No comments: