June 26, 2015

Friday - Hot and humid, a bit of rain

A good day.

I got up before my alarms this morning.  I stayed awake for my show and also had breakfast and drank a lot of cold tea!  I spent some time trying to find a different workout for myself, but didn’t.  I ended up doing the 3 mile walk.  It was challenging and I did modify one part of it (I don’t like doing double knee-lifts, doing quadruple knee-lifts is insane!).  I was a sweaty mess afterwards!

In the afternoon I took a shower and worked on my column.  I also worked on my computer for a bit.  I was quite busy, although I haven’t got a lot to show for it.

I was watching The Host when F came home, so I turned it off to go and get started on dinner.  F was a bit annoyed that I just turned off the TV.  He didn’t stay angry though, that was good.  

I cooked dinner.  It was a bit of a clear out the fridge/pasta night.  We had broccoli, spaghetti with choice of sauces, duck breast, leftover potato salad, and lettuce.  It was quite nice.  F did the dishes and I finished up my column.  I emailed it in to the editor.  Done, done, done.

F watched some TV, I did too.  I did scan a few cards and made some entries for my postcard blog. He went to bed around midnight and I am still up, but plan to go to bed soon.  

We don’t really have any plans for the weekend.  I know that F needs to go to the doctor in the morning, and I imagine he’ll take care of his mother too.  After that, I’m not sure.  


Come back later and find out what exciting things I get up to.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: