June 9, 2015

Tuesday - Cloudy and rainy

A not good day. 

I got up a little early this morning and settled in on the couch to watch my show.  I promptly fell asleep and didn’t wake up properly until after 11.  I was quite shocked with myself.  I got up, made the bed, changed into my workout gear and did the first half of a two mile walk.  I was going to do the second but it just wouldn’t start on my computer.  First there was an ad, then it stopped, then the ad again after I refreshed the page.  I was quite disgusted so just chucked it all in. 

F came home to eat his lunch again.  I’m getting rather annoyed by that to be honest.  Even though I don’t have to do anything for him, it takes up my time and I feel like I can’t get on with my own stuff when he’s around.  

In the afternoon I watched some of the TV on the DVR, tried to watch some of a movie, but realized it was really boring, and then wrapped up my niece’s gift.  I also padded the box that it is in so hopefully it can survive the journey.  I’ll have to try and mail it tomorrow I think.  

F came home fairly early again tonight and in a bad mood.  He said he’d had a bad day, but didn’t say why.  Probably a good thing!  

I offered him some of my mugi-cha that I had made last night, but we ended up having words.  Then when I told him dinner was ready, his exact words were, “It isn’t necessary.”  He refused to come to the table so I ate and then cleaned up afterwards.  He buggered off to bed and stayed there until well after 2 am.  

I tried to unwind and then said to myself that since I hadn’t been out of the apartment in two days, I needed to go somewhere now.  It was 8:45 when I left, but I biked off to McDonalds for an iced tea and a bit of Journal reading.  I came back before 10 pm and he hadn’t moved so probably didn’t miss me!

I watched some telly and did an hour on my blanket.   I’m over halfway done the joining now.  Hurray.  It is looking pretty darn cool.  

I watched TV,  did 3 Postcrossings and played games on my computer and then someone got up.  He isn’t very talkative though.  

Here’s my picture from yesterday’s crochet joining.  It’s shaping up very well I think.  

Joining done as of June 8, 2015

Come back later to see what I get up to and how much of the blanket I was able to join tonight.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: