July 27, 2015

Monday - Hot and sunny

A good day.

I woke up a few minutes late, and jumped out of bed.  I came through to the living room and watched Suits.  Afterwards I took a bit of a nap.  Oops.  When I woke up again, I did my workout.  I did the two mile walk. Before I started F called to say he was going to come home for lunch and asked if I wanted anything.  I said no.

F came home for lunch and I told him I was all sweaty because I’d just walked two miles behind where he was sitting.  He asked me if I’d walked back and forth 500 times!  I got a good chuckle out of that.

After he left I did a bit of computer stuff, and had a shower.  I had a relaxing afternoon.  I should have done a lot but it was so hot I didn’t feel like moving.

Around 5 I started to get the kitchen ready for dinner.  I had to do dishes from the odd snack that we’d had and clear the table.  I got it all done, but stopped because most of my dinner prep couldn’t be done until right before I was going to make dinner.

Finally a very tired F came home and I started dinner.  Tonight we had reheated soup from last week, plus chicken and sun dried tomato omelettes  with lettuce and hash brown patties.  It was nice.  I even did the dishes tonight because F was so tired.  

F got to watch a lot of Japanese TV tonight.  I did manage to get in an episode of Gossip Girl and did some crochet during it.  That was fun. 


It’s late and I’m still up, and I’m really tired so I’m going to end this.  Tomorrow I’m not sure what I’ll get up to.  I do have to scan some cards as I wrote up 5 postcrossings tonight.  Come back later and see if other interesting things happen!  Until tomorrow….

No comments: