July 9, 2015

Thursday - Hot and sunny

A good day.

F took today off work.  He wasn’t feeling well last night and decided to go and see the doctor this morning.  He went over to his mother’s first, so I didn’t see him until the early afternoon.

In the meantime, I got up, made the bed and relaxed while watching the last Burn Notice of the season.  I did my workout quite early today too.  I did two shorter videos and had a good workout.  I was really into it today.

I had my breakfast and F came home while I was watching CSI. He got a call from his uncle during the show, which is a bit unusual.  I suggested going to see a movie at the local theater for later, but he begged off as he really wasn’t feeling good.  Oh, and he’d also broken his glasses.  He was lucky enough that one of the glasses shops had finished making 2 of his pairs of glasses, and they promised to rush the other pair.  He picked them up later in the afternoon.

I had a quiet day at home.  I watched a bit of TV, I darned in some of the ends of the little navy squares in the daylight and I didn’t do the vacuuming.  I had planned to, but with F snoozing in the bedroom thought it would be mean.  

F went off to get his glasses and check on his mother.   When he came back, I got started on dinner.  Tonight we had gindara, a fish I like, plus fried eggplant, salad and gnocchi.  I really couldn’t eat the eggplant as I’d had to use too much oil to cook it in.  Dinner was good and I got rave reviews from the mister for it!  I reminded him gently that I had cooked fish for him twice this week.  

We had a quiet evening.  I watched House on the couch and made a few more navy squares.  I wrote up 4 postcards for Postcrossing too.  F went to bed around midnight, and I’m planning to go soon.  


I’m not sure what exactly I’ll get up to tomorrow.  It really depends on the weather and what I have the time or inclination for!  Come on back and find out.  But, you’ll have to wait until tomorrow….

No comments: