June 30, 2015

Tuesday - Warm and sunny

A good day.

I got up on time this morning, watched my show, read my blog history and then did a workout.  I did a two mile walk this morning and it felt about the right length for me.  I just wish that the video of it was in one part.  Still, beggars can’t be choosers and all that.

I had a bit of a quiet day.  I thought about going out, but never got around to it.  I did watch a bit of the TV I had taped on the weekend. I scanned my cards and just before 5 made a mad dash to the post office to mail them.  I missed the last post, but it is a good idea I went as the big postcard I just sent was much more expensive than I had thought.  Grr.  I put more stamps on it and sent it anyway.

I came home and started to get dinner put together.  Most of it was leftovers anyway, so I made a zucchini dish again that I did last week and had it ready for when F got home.  He got home quite a bit after 7, poor guy.  I heated the chicken, cooked the zucchini and then we ate.  It was good.  F really liked the zucchini dish, I knew he would though.  

He did the dishes and stayed with me for a while, but crashed in bed before Criminal Minds came on.  I looked at the crochet I had set myself and discovered that I had more of one ball of yarn than I thought!  I had been really careful with it yesterday, but today I discovered that I had more than a half ball left, I had a full ball of yarn too!  Oh wow! And yay!

I had a quiet evening after F went to bed.  I watched too much TV, but enjoyed it, wrote a few blog entries for my postcard blog and thought about my plans for tomorrow.  I don’t have any yet!


Come back later and find out what I get myself up to!  Until tomorrow….

No comments: