August 18, 2015

Tuesday - Cloudy and Sunny and Rainy

A good day.

I got up a bit late this morning, but I half planned it that way so I wasn’t upset with myself.  I stayed up much too late last night, and turned off my early alarms this morning so I wouldn’t get up too early.

I had a lazy morning at home and it was nice.  I just refused to stress myself out and force myself to leave early.  So, I didn’t.  

I left home before 1 pm and walked to the hospital, detouring through the convenience store on the way for my lunch.  F was in his room watching one of the Rocky films but seemed glad to see me.  We went to the lounge and I ate and we caught up.

It was a bit of an odd day today.  He watched a bit of a movie on his computer and I knitted, then we went to the gift shop, and then he took a nap.  I decided to leave early tonight.  I wanted to get to the grocery store to get something for my dinner and I really wanted to be able to get to bed earlier tonight.  
I left the hospital a little after 5 and walked home.  I vegged for a few minutes and then rode off on my bicycle to the store.  

I got a few things for dinner tonight.  I got a nameru set, some roasted chicken, and some salad.  I came home and had half of the nameru and half of the salad.  I had all of the chicken, plus some of the duck in the fridge and my half bagel from last night!  I did dishes and just relaxed for a bit.  I even fell asleep on X-Files.  Oops.  

In the evening I did 3 Postcrossings and got some of my computer stuff done a little earlier.  I basically just relaxed a little more.  Now that F seems to be a little better I think he doesn’t need me at his bedside as much.  

And how is he doing?  Well, a lot of the swelling in his hand has gone down, and his hand isn’t as red as before.  He is having trouble making a fist, so there may be some swelling in his fingers still.  He told me that the doctor might want to open his hand up again, but I’m not sure.  

I’m going to try and go to the hospital a little earlier tomorrow. I’m not sure if it is necessary, but I feel like I really should go and spend time with him. 


Come back later and find out what happens.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: