August 23, 2015

Sunday - Hot and Sunny

A good day.

I slept in this morning, but then again I went to bed very late this morning.  When I got up I was busy for a bit.

I vacuumed the apartment and had my breakfast and a shower.  Then I decided to go over to the hospital to see F.  I rode my bike today and stopped in at the convenience store for a sandwich to take with me.  

F was in his room with his room mates.  They are quite a bunch.  Honestly, a couple of them don’t really look very good.  F is the youngest guy in the room by probably 15 years, and also the healthiest. One of the men got into a bit of a fight with a nurse about using an earphone to watch TV.  I’m not sure who won that one.

F and I went and sat in the lounge for a while.  I ate and then knitted, and we chatted for a while.  F had some instant noodles.  We went back to his room when he was finished.  He had his last IV this afternoon too, and then the nurse took out the IV port.  

I decided to leave around 6 tonight.  F just got his meal so he would be busy eating for a bit.  I walked out and rode my bike home.  

At home I relaxed for a while and then headed out.  I rode to Gusto and had dinner.  I had a burger with fois gras and some spinach and bacon.  That was nice.  When I finished I paid and then rode back to the drugstore.  I got a few things there and then hit up the grocery store.  I bought some yogurt and some soy milk for myself, then came home.  

I had a quiet evening in.  I watched Project Runway and did a little knitting before going back to my computer.  I’m now about where I was before I ripped my hat back.  Yay for me.

So that was my day.  I was a little busy with running around, but I got to relax a little too.  

Tomorrow I’m hoping that F will finally be allowed to come home.  He isn’t sure if the doctor will allow him to leave the hospital yet or not, but we both think it is time!  I think he’s getting a bit tired of being there.  

That’s about it for me.  Come back later and find out if F gets out of the hospital and how everything goes with him!  Until tomorrow….

No comments: