August 25, 2015

Tuesday - Sunny, rainy at night

A good day.

I got up about the time I was supposed to and went through to the living room.  I was watching my show when F popped home with some oolong tea and buns for me.  Yay!  

I had a quiet day at home.  After all the excitement of the last couple of weeks it was just what I needed.  

In the evening I got out the yakiniku grill, washed it and all the dishes, then started preparing some of the vegetables.  F was a tad late tonight but was home a bit after 7 pm.  

We had yakiniku and it was nice.  We could each cook our own food.  We even have leftovers of the vegetables and a little of the meat, so I’ll likely have that for lunch tomorrow. I did the dishes since F is out of commission for a while and then we settled in for a quiet night.  At 10 I did a bit of crochet of my baby blanket while I watched Grey’s Anatomy.  It was nice to get back to it.  I have a few works in progress now, I need to finished some of them.  

And that was about my day.  I may go out tomorrow if the weather improves.  I’d really like to get my hair cut or buy a some double pointed needles to finish my hospital hat.  


Anyway, I’m tired and I’m out of here.  Come back later and find out what I end up doing.  Until tomorrow!

No comments: